H. Heru Suyanto, S.H., M.H., C.L.A.
Assistant Professor of Procedural Law
Heru Suyanto, was born in Jakarta on October 20, 1962. Graduated from Attahiriyah Islamic University Jakarta with a Bachelor of Law in 1999 with the title of scientific work “The Effect of Imposition of Mortgage Rights on Girik Land that is pledged to the Bank and completed his Master of Law studies at Muhammadiyah University Jakarta Jakarta in 2003, with the title of scientific work “Labor Policy on Investment in Indonesia Candidate for Doctor of Law at Trisakti University in 2021. Has a career as a Permanent Lecturer at the Faculty of Law, UPN Veteran Jakarta, since 2007 with a major in Business Law and Criminal Procedure Law.
Actively producing scientific works, both books, and journals, as the primary author and member, including:
- Book “Tax Law and Tax Dispute Resolution” 2011
- The book “Controversy of Labor and Entrepreneurs, Dilemmas of the Business World” in 2012
- Diktat “Criminal Procedure Law in Practice” 2014
- Juridical Journal of 2012 “Law Enforcement in Harmony with the Legal Culture in Indonesia” Chairman”
- Juridical Journal Year ( 2015 ) “Tax Disputes in the Perspective of Power “Chairman”
- Juridical Journal Year (2017) Legal Protection of the Rights of Outsourcing Workers Based on the Principle of Justice “Chairman”
- Jurnal Hukum Respublika Year ( 2017 ) Model of Penal Policy Against Mining Crimes caused by Government policies (Study of Iron Sand Mining in Lumajang Regency) Chairman.”
- Adapter Journal 2018 “Implementation and Legal Protection of the Rights of Outsourcing Workers “Chair”
Journal of Pamulang Law Review 2019 “The Responsibility of the Financial Services Authority in Combating Investment Fraud “Chairman”
- Journal of the 2018 National Seminar on Community Service Results “Socialization of Law No. 19 of 2016 concerning Amendments to Law No. 11 of 2008 concerning Information and Electronic Transactions in Duren Tiga Village”
- International Journal Journal of Business, Economic and Law Year 2019 “Child Abuse in The School Perspective of Child Law Protection “Chairman”
- International Journal of Innovation, Creativity, and Change in 2019 “Confirmation of Taxpayer Status at the Land Services Office Reviewed from the Principle of Utilization in the Context of Land Purchase Transactions. “Member “Scopus Q3
- Journal of International Journal of Multicultural and Multilegius Understanding in 2020 “Realizing Indonesia Prosecutor Commission Professional and Trustworthy “Chairman”
- Juridical Journal of 2020 “Implementation of Execution of BANI Decisions in Civil Dispute Resolution “Chairman” Sinta 4
- Journal of International Journal of Multicultural and Multilegius Understanding in 2020 The Implementation of Ultra Petita Decisionsin Civil Dispute “Member”
- Indonesian Journal of Law Review 2020 “The Law of Arbitration Rules that are Final and Binding” Members” Sinta 2
- Ius Poenale Journal 2021 “Implementation of Double Track System in Conviction Towards Special Expertise Crime” Member “
- JUSTITIA Journal: Journal of Law and Humanities in 2021 “Mediation as an Alternative for Settlement of Showbiz Contract Disputes Outside Court” Members” Sinta 6
- JUSTITIA Journal: Journal of Law and Humanities in 2021″ EXISTENCE OF APPLICATION OF LAW NUMBER 11 OF 1980 REGARDING THE CRIME OF BRIBERY IN INDONESIA “Member” Sinta 6
- JUSTITIA Journal: Journal of Law and Humanities in 2021 “SETTLEMENT OF CIVIL DISPUTES THROUGH MEDIATION, ACCORDING TO PERMA NUMBER 1 OF 2016 (CASE STUDY OF JURISDICTION OF THE SELATAN STATE COURT NUMBER 971/Pdt. G/2019)” Member “Sinta 6
- JUSTITIA Journal: Journal of Law and Humanities in 2021 “REVIEW OF E-COURT LAW DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC AT THE RELIGIOUS COURT OF SOUTH JAKARTA” Members”
- International Journal of Multicultural and Multireligious Understanding 2021 “Law Enforcement on Carok Actor’s Criminal Act” Chairman”
- Dawn Journal; Communication and Information Media to the Community in 2021″ Legal Assistance on the Misuse of Social Media at SMAN 2 Serang City.
- Novelty Law Journal 2021 “Application of Circumstantial Evidence in Criminal Laws in Indonesia” Member “Sinta 2.
Apart from being a lecturer, he is also a legal practitioner, advocate, and legal consultant. Owners “ Heru Suyanto & Partners ( Advocates & Legal Consultant )
Publication information can be obtained via Google Scholar Heru Suyanto, Scopus ID 57214997109 Sinta ID 6657965. Correspondence via email: email@example.com