Dr. Beniharmoni Harefa S.H., LL.M
Assistant Professor of Criminal Law
Beniharmoni Harefa, born in Gunungsitoli on September 22, 1987. He studied Bachelor of Law at the Faculty of Law, Unika St. Thomas, North Sumatra, in 2009. Master of Law from the Faculty of Law, Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta, in 2011. Doctor of Law from the Faculty of Law, Gadjah Mada University, Yogyakarta, in 2019. Since 2017 until now as a Permanent Lecturer for Civil Servants at the Faculty of Law, Universitas Pembangunan Nasional Veteran Jakarta (UPN Veteran Jakarta). Studying Criminal Law, Criminal Procedural Law, and Child Protection Law, he is often asked to provide information from criminal experts.
Several scientific papers that have been published include:
- Diversion as Legal Protection of Children’s Rights in the Child Criminal Justice System in Indonesia (2015),
- Capita Selecta Legal Protection for Children (2016),
- Regarding the Development of the Juvenile Criminal Justice System and Narcotics Crimes in Indonesia (2017),
- Media Penal as a Form of Diversion in settlement of Child Criminal Cases Based on Restorative Justice (2018),
- Child Abuse in The School Perspective of Child Law Protection (2019),
- The Principle of Reversal Burden of Proof in the act of Money Laundering in Indonesia (2019),
- Legal Protection for Child Victims of Human Trafficking (2020),
- Legal Protection of Children’s Identity as Criminal Actors (2020),
- Urgency of Foreign Bribery Implementation in the Anti-Corruption Convention in Indonesia (2021),
- Role of Child Protection Institutions Advocating Child Perpetrators Criminal (2021).
He is also active as the Central Board of the Criminal Law and Criminology Society (MAHUPIKI) for 2018-2022. Google Scholar: Beniharmoni Harefa. Sinta ID: 6657411. Scopus ID: 57215993845. Email: email@example.com