Ali Imran Nasution, S.H., M.H.
Assistant Professor of Constitutional Law
Ali Imran Nasution, was born in Bagan Sinembah March 11, 1990. He obtained a law degree from the Faculty of Law, Merdeka University, Malang (2013), with the thesis title “The Role of the General Election Oversight Committee in Supervising the Implementation of Regional Head Elections.” During his undergraduate education (S-1), he was active in student study groups and organizations. In 2018 he completed his master’s education (S-2) in the Master of Law Study Program at the Faculty of Law, Gadjah Mada University, with the thesis title “Legal Politics of Authority to Dismiss Regional Heads in Indonesia.” He started his career as a Lecturer in 2019 at the Faculty of Law, UPN Veteran Jakarta, with the fields of study of Constitutional Law, Legislation Science, and Regional Government Law.
Actively producing scientific papers both as the principal author and as a member, including:
- The Role of Local Community Wisdom in Clearing Land by Burning as an Effort to Prevent Forest and Land Fires (2020);
- Legality of Regional Regulations Incorporating Joint Ministerial Regulations as the Legal Basis for Formation of Regional Regulations (2020);
- Administrative Sanctions against Regional Heads who do not Implement National Strategic Programs (2020);
- The Changes Impact on State Ministries Nomenclature Toward National Development Progress (2021);
- Review of Juridical Re-Existence Outlines of State Policy as Guidelines for National Development (2021);
- The Legal Politics of the Authority of the Governor of DKI Jakarta in Appointing the Position of Mayor (2021);
- Elaboration of Traditional Customary Law with Modern in the Indigenous Law Community of Ciptagelar Village (2021).
In addition, he also participated in writing book chapters, including Awareness of Environmental Care for the UPN Veteran Jakarta Academic Community in the Perspective of Defending the State (2020); Democracy during the Covid-19 Pandemic: Community Participation in the Formation of Legislation (2021), actively guiding students in producing joint scientific papers published in accredited national and international journals. Publication information can be obtained through Google Scholar Ali Imran Nasution and Sinta ID 6716856. Correspondence via email: firstname.lastname@example.org